Lenovo K6 Enjoy, the latest smartphone in the new ‘K Series’ was announced in China on April 5, 2019. the smartphone key specifications include a Triple rear camera set up, a 6.22-inch HD+ ‘Waterdrop’ notch display with 19:9 aspect ratio, narrow bezels and 88-percent screen-to-body ratio. it is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P22 Octa-Core 12nm processor paired with 4GB RAM, and a 3300mAh battery.
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ IPS display, 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass lamination
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MTK6762) processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB onboard storage, Expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- ZUI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 3300mAh battery with 10W (5V2A) charging
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 5MP secondary depth sensor, 8MP telephoto lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-facing Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 75 x 7.99 mm
- Weight:161 grams
Lenovo K6 Enjoy Price
The Lenovo K6 Enjoy price in China starts at CNY 1398 (approx. USD $ 210 / INR. Rs.14,500) and is available from Lenovo’s e-Store in the country in Black and Gradient Blue color options.