Samsung Galaxy A20, the fourth smartphone in the Galaxy A series from Samsung Mobiles has officially launched in India. it features a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, a dual rear camera setup with an ultra-wide lens, and a massive 4,000mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, “As a global technology leader, we are committed to provide meaningful innovations to our consumers. Galaxy A20 allows consumers to do more with its brilliant camera with Ultra-Wide lens and Samsung’s proprietary Super AMOLED technology which brings the display alive. Galaxy A20 will help Gen Z consumers capture brilliant images and videos and let them binge on their favourite content. Additionally, the massive battery with fast charging capability and USB Type C connectivity ensures that consumers can easily power through the day and night on Galaxy A20,”
Samsung Galaxy A20 Specifications
- 6.4-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7884 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB onboard Storage, Expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Samsung One UI based on Android 9.0 Pie
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear Facing Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm
Samsung Galaxy A20 Pricing, Availability and Colours
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is priced at INR 12,490 and will be available starting from April 10, 2019, via Samsung e-Store, Samsung Opera House, leading e-commerce portals and retail stores across the country in three attractive colors- Red, Blue, and Black.