Just like any other smartphone Meizu 16s plus comes with excellent processing power, great internal storage and marvelous cameras with these features it holds the flagship position. The phone looks attractive and gives you a better feel in terms of display and body built. So let’s take a look at its specifications.
- The Meizu 16s Plus features a 6.76- inch AMOLED display.
- The screen resolution is 10180 x 2340 pixels with pixel density of 381 PPI.
- The display is protected by the Corning Gorilla glass v6.
- The new Meizu 16s Plus with triple rear camera setup of 48MP+5MP+5MP cameraswith LED flash.
- The image resolution will be 8000 x 6000 pixels with Autofocus feature.
- At the front, we have a 24MP camera.
- It comes with different shooting modes like Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR).
- Other features include Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus.
- The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri-core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485).
- It also comes with Adreno 640 for better graphics.
- The phone’s processor is paired with 6GBof RAM and 128GB of inbuilt storage.
- The phones run on Android 9.0 out of the box.
Battery & connectivity features
- The phone takes power from its 3500 mAhbattery with fast charging support.
- Other features include sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope.
- For connectivity, we have Wi-Fi 802.11, g/i/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, USB type C port.
The new Meizu 16s Plus is a flagship device starting from excellent display to a powerful processor. Even if the price is slightly up it delivers great features the expected price of this device is Rs. 48,973 in India. Th only drawback of this phone is its battery which can be slightly better.